Hal can do two types of analysis on your data. Turnout is the proportion of boats that could take part in races compared with those that actually do so; and handicap performance is the way individual boats actually perform in timed (non-level) races compared with their allotted handicaps.
- By boat - this shows the percentage of all the races for which the boat was eligible that it actually started in
- By class - this shows the average proportion of class members that turned out in all the races held for each class
Performance against handicap:
- By boat in each race - this shows the actual handicap achieved by each boat
- By boat averaged across all races
- By type of boat averaged across all races